My life is so dull.
I'm so dehydrate from romance.
It has been quite sometime since my last relationship.
JS is so shocked when she found out I have been single for 4 years.
Tzen finally found her lavender.
Where's my Zantedeschia?
Oh. another best friend of mine also found her prince.
Her name is not revealed due to her shyness. =p
I'm so happy for both of you.
At least you girls taught me the importance of courage.
I'm so impressed that Tzen, you actually made the first move.
I'm still being my usual coward self, standing aside and watch you.
I'm still in my own comfort zone, avoiding to fall in love.
Insecurity is the killer. I hate that feeling.
Why start if you know it will come to a sad ending?
but someone told me to enjoy the process.
which I think is quite true.
yet. the coward self.
Tonight will be the night
That I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind

No comments:
Post a Comment