Wednesday, November 4, 2009

quick updates

Is having Bio Exam 2 on Thursday, 7.30am. Finger crossed I can wake up on time. A few times I failed to wake up and went to the 9.30am class instead. I'm not sure whether my attendance still counted or not but I definitely sure that I need to be there 7.30am this thurs or else _________(you fill in the blank).

Oh ya. Due to daylight saving, it's now 13 hrs diff between Msia n here. So it's 12.15am here and 1.15pm there. get it? =D okay i better get back to study. Have been slacking around for quite sometime. Will update more in next post. Just bear with me for few days. =D



Stay tune for pumpkin carving,
halloween,
first movie in cinema in USA updates =D
and also the sheep's brain dissecting part =D


p/p/s: IT"S FUCKING COLD NOW!
ok la it's just 1 degree Celsius.
wait till -30 i die for u n see

No comments:

Post a Comment