Monday, November 16, 2009

FML


Bad things always happen at once. FML

1) FYI, Lady Gaga is coming to Purdue next January and the box office starts to sell the ticket last Friday morning. So being kia su as usual, we woke up at 4am and queued more than 8 hours to find out that the tickets are sold out way before our turn. There goes all our efforts for sleeping so little, waking up so early, standing in the cold and starving for the sake of the tickets. But after being emo for 1 day, we finally got our tickets from ticketmaster and they freaking charge us usd6 per transaction and we can't get tickets at the same row/zone means we're going to sit separately. FML

2) And being a lazy pig, I missed my organic chemistry recitation class. I thought we just had our recitation quiz in the previous class so we definitely don't have 1 that week. But my guts feeling start to ditch me d, there's actually a freaking 20points quiz. And the questions are damn fking easy, there goes my 20 points which equals to 3% which can make huge difference in my grade. And for the in class quiz, I changed my answers when I see most of the people around me have different answer from me and who knows I was right in the first place. It happened quite a few times and there goes another 10 or 15 pts. God damn it I should have be more confident of myself. FML

3) Went for football game on Saturday morning. It was a lovely day as the sun shine so hard and we're leading the game most of the time. But don't judge the game so early, MSU turnover and bite us so hard! We're leading 10 or 13 points and in just few minutes, 2 touch downs from them kill it all. It's the second time I went for the game at the stadium and Purdue team lost both of the games. Can't you let me walk out of the stadium with some pride and bliss? FML


give me back my sun!


Football game. This is taken b4 the turnover. =(


4) I freaking slipped 2 times in 2 days in a row. First, I slipped in the bathroom last night and had this super duper big blue black on my leg. I was laughing at my clumsiness as always but the pain hurts a lot. So i told myself before I off to my La La Land that I should be more careful next time and don't be such an idiot. Guess that what I learned last night was not enough, I fking slipped again on my way to class this morning. I wasn't running, not even as fast as my usual speed but hell yeah I slipped again but at least this time it doesn't hurt that much. But the depressed feeling crawl up so fast that I almost shed a tear. FML

stupid blue black at my leg

5) Today, I'm eligible to register for my class for next semester. So i happily log in to mypurdue and find the courses I wanted to register. I'm so excited that this semester is coming to an end and I started to plan my schedule for next yr since last 2 weeks. And hell yeah the course and the sessions that I wanted are full which means I fking have 7.30am class next year and my timetable look so cacat now! There's actually 50 more places available but they fking not opening it up! Can't you make my life easier? How can I wake up tat early in winter? FML

7.30am class. Wtf.

6) It rains all day since this morning. The wind is so strong that it might blow me up anytime (think about how heavy am I). Somehow I think today is the coldest day I experienced since I landed in USA. Is it the feeling or it's really that cold out there. How can I survive through winter? I doubt. And the weather forecast says that it will be a raining week ahead. I really wonder how can people live in Seattle? Rains can't fail to bring my mood down. FML

There are more stupid stuffs that happened that I don't even feel like mentioning. It had been a few harsh days for me and Charmaine say it's
probably because of Friday,the 13th. Guess she's right and that's the only reason I can think of. Finger crossed that tomorrow will be a better day!


如果下雨代表想念,
那我希望我在西雅图
因为我可以用三分之二
的时间来想念你。

No comments:

Post a Comment