Believe or not, I'm away from home for 100 days already.
I'm shocked that I'm still alive and enjoying the life here.
Well, it's actually not that scary to study abroad. =D
Or may be because my bro is here so i still feel like home.
And everyone here is pretty friendly and kind to me.
So yea, the baby still remain the baby, may be have grown up a little bit.
Study abroad is definitely a memorable and exciting experience.
You will never know what will happen next so just enjoy the moment now,
There are a lot of challenges ahead and I know I can overcome it.
Have been very emotional for the last few days,
Don't worry people, I'm fine and thanks for the concerns.
I learned that for everything that happen, there must be a reason behind it,
And bad things will definitely come to an end just like the rainbow after rain,
And I have learned from my mistakes and become more mature than yesterday.
Life won't be perfect if without all these challenges and downfall of life.
So here I am standing with my head facing up and ready for the challenges.
I have to prove that I'm not that easy to defeat and can strike for the best.
I really appreciate how you guys back me up and always by my side.
I'm really touched when you guys send tonnes of msg to make sure I'm fine.
Thanks everyone! Love and miss you all so much! <3
On a side note,
All the best to those who're sitting for STPM!
You guys are more brave and tough than me,
So prove yourself right and strike for the best!
You guys can definitely excel it! Gambateh =D
and,
Happy 19th Birthday Siew Ying!
Take good care of yourself at Canada.
All the best for your future undertaking.
Be strong and study hard!
May all your wishes come true ya! =D
also,
Happy 19th birthday to Chun Fai.
Have a blast and all the best to you!
“这是我回到西雅图之后的决定,
I'm shocked that I'm still alive and enjoying the life here.
Well, it's actually not that scary to study abroad. =D
Or may be because my bro is here so i still feel like home.
And everyone here is pretty friendly and kind to me.
So yea, the baby still remain the baby, may be have grown up a little bit.
Study abroad is definitely a memorable and exciting experience.
You will never know what will happen next so just enjoy the moment now,
There are a lot of challenges ahead and I know I can overcome it.
Have been very emotional for the last few days,
Don't worry people, I'm fine and thanks for the concerns.
I learned that for everything that happen, there must be a reason behind it,
And bad things will definitely come to an end just like the rainbow after rain,
And I have learned from my mistakes and become more mature than yesterday.
Life won't be perfect if without all these challenges and downfall of life.
So here I am standing with my head facing up and ready for the challenges.
I have to prove that I'm not that easy to defeat and can strike for the best.
I really appreciate how you guys back me up and always by my side.
I'm really touched when you guys send tonnes of msg to make sure I'm fine.
Thanks everyone! Love and miss you all so much! <3
On a side note,
All the best to those who're sitting for STPM!
You guys are more brave and tough than me,
So prove yourself right and strike for the best!
You guys can definitely excel it! Gambateh =D
and,
Happy 19th Birthday Siew Ying!
Take good care of yourself at Canada.
All the best for your future undertaking.
Be strong and study hard!
May all your wishes come true ya! =D
also,
Happy 19th birthday to Chun Fai.
Have a blast and all the best to you!
“这是我回到西雅图之后的决定,
从十一月十八号那天开始计时一百天,
我要忘了你。
你有没有曾经想要忘记一个人呢?
如果有,那么我想,
那个人一定是你很爱很爱,却无法相爱的吧。
你是不是跟我有一样的想法呢?
如果是,那么请你倒数计时,忘了我,
因为这样,我至少可以知道,你也曾经很爱很爱我。”
摘录于藤井树的《这城市》
Is it pure coincidence again?
100th day and 18th of Nov?
如果有,那么我想,
那个人一定是你很爱很爱,却无法相爱的吧。
你是不是跟我有一样的想法呢?
如果是,那么请你倒数计时,忘了我,
因为这样,我至少可以知道,你也曾经很爱很爱我。”
摘录于藤井树的《这城市》
Is it pure coincidence again?
100th day and 18th of Nov?

awwww Xin Yi.. That's so nice of you :) Thank you so much. hehe You made me day! Take good care too! Studying abroad is really not an easy thing, and it's not that perfect like how I expected. Well things happen and we have to stay tough! :) All the best in your exams and life =D ♥
ReplyDelete