Monday, November 16, 2009

Happy birthday TZENNY!!! =D


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TZENNY!! =D
Sorry tzen for posting this so late
but i still love u the MOST among the woods!


So you finally found your lavender weeks ago. I'm so so so so so so excited for you and a little bit jealous you know haha *blush* . But I still wish both of you live a fairy tale life and be happy all the time! See i love you so much you better don't betray me haha. =p

Vava said most of the things I wanna say d la. Now i out of topics d but I really happy to know you Tzen. I still remember back in ADP, I can't wait for lunch time everyday and those funny jokes we had in Foh Foh. =D We had so much fun whispering to each other in computer class and our movie dates. You must remember I'm always ur movie partner eh, don't ditch me you know! I miss 3 of you so much, I miss those jokes we had, you gals bring me to the fairy land, had our fairy dream together, and never be bored getting jealous of each other. I love you all so much woods! Although we knew each other for a short time, we talked as if we knew each other for years, all of us are starbucks freak, can read each other mind although we're so far apart, can immediately burst into laughters after hearing those stupid lame jokes, and we share so many common things!

So tzenny decided to go Aussie next yr and momo will be so sad that the only wood left with her is going to chao also. Take good care of yourself when you're there k? Study abroad is not easy but I have faith in you, you're the toughest girl among us and don't worry, you definitely can reach to your dreams. All the best to you k? Keep me update and talk to me when you need me although I know I always online at the wrong time. Just leave me an offline msg so that I know what's happening there. No emo nemo yea. =D

Once again Happy 19th Birthday darling! May all your wishes come true! Enjoy your last year of teen yea! Don't miss me too much! =p


you gals always make my day. I miss you all so much!


Btw,

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY ENG KHAI LI!!!!

u're always my little yet powerful girl..
I'm so amazed and proud of u,
u proved that we girls can have good achievements.
guess u start to settle down in ur uni,
all the best for ur undertakings ya!
Dun worry, I won't bring Care Ven to shopping malls.
If I would, definitely buy stuffs for u. hehe.
Miss you so much! Take Care! =D


I feel like a char seow pao now =(

No comments:

Post a Comment