Frankly, i know i can't finish the countdown thinggy in my blog. Sorry peeps =( Whenever I thought of writing it, i miss home more and more. I have to get rid of this feeling, I have to move forward. Don't get me wrong, what I meant was since I chose to study abroad, I have to enjoy it and step out from my comfort zone. I have to grow up and stop procrastinate. No more last minute work, no more skipping class, no more late to class. This is what I told myself since the semester start but I seems failed to discipline myself. I hate this feeling, I'm stagnant while everyone is on a fast track. Is time to wake up from my own sweet dream. Half of the semester have gone and I shall work harder from now on. Go, go Xin Yi!
4 years ago

Take it easy =)
ReplyDeleteIt's hard but u should keep going on.
Love to read ur blog , cz I can feel the life that u stay now.It's nice and beautiful.
Although I am not really know who r u , just pass by ur blog and read it.
Be tough and enjoy ur life =)
ter...... T__T
ReplyDeletethanks bubble. u have blog?
ReplyDeleteapasal lu?
ReplyDeleteGo, go! e.js! @@
ReplyDelete