Lab Coordinator: Okay, now put away all your stuffs. We are going to start our quiz today.
Everyone start packing their stuff and there's total silence in the class.
Lab Coordinator: Actually, there's nothing for me to test you all today. But I am evil enough for not telling you this earlier. So we still will have our quiz today. Let's start..
So here comes the quiz question:
1) what is today's day (10.19.2009)
2) what is tomorrow's day (10.20.2009)
3) what day does thanksgiving day fall on? Hint: It always fall on the thursday
4) what day is Superbowl Sunday?
5) which states are you in now?
6) what is purdue's mascot?
7) what is purdue's color?
8) which month Christmas fall on? (25th December)
9) is Dr.Bridges REALLY Elvis? {fyi he's damn proud of this question because he thinks our bio professor looks exactly like elvis except for the hair}
10) is october break too short?
Funny? No. I dun think is funny because I wasted 2 hours to study for it. I should have work more on my assignments. Hmph!
But, i think this will be the first and last time for me to score full marks in bio recitation quiz. How nice of him.
The sun is hardworking today! =D

GG ur coordinator, why no such thing happen to me?? btw, my place still 5 days ago? so chi dun la ur blog. xD i miss u babe
ReplyDelete