It has been raining all day and the road is wet and slippery. No, i didn't slip and fall. I'm lucky today wakaka. =D I always feel that when it is raining, it is warmer but when the wind started to blow, i can go oh~la~la! It's freaking cold and I do not have any windbreaker jacket. The wind is so strong that it penetrates through my jacket to my sweater to my singlet and way into my bone. I always hate to wear jeans in Msia because it is way too hot for Msia's weather but my legs are shivering even i'm wearing jeans now! (Oh i heard that Msia is like a big hot oven that you guys wish to switch place with me) You guys must drink more herbal tea and take good care of yourself ya! =D
I found out that I'm such a contradicting person. For this second, I'm happy and next I'll turn emo nemo. Why la? But at least at this moment I'm happy. =D
Not much to update, just suddenly have the urge to blog. =D see how random am I!
Okay, I'm now off to have my lunch =D
Happy 19th Birthday kaya paoKhar Yaw =D
Have a blast this year and may all your dreams come true!
xin yi go oh~la~la
No comments:
Post a Comment