Warning: A depressing confession
University life is not as easy as you can imagine.
Primary school life: xie xie xie boom boom boom...
High school life: Hee hee haa haa 1 day passed ed.
College life: Stress once in a while
Uni life: you think you're enjoying your life but hell not. it's stressful after all.
Primary school life: Get highest mark almost all the time. Thought I'm so clever but hell not.
High school life: 76% A and yet i can't even get straight A for my SPM
College life: 90% A and yet i still not satisfy with my result
Uni life: 94% A. I wanna commit suicide
Primary school life: School teacher all very good 1. If still dun understand, ask mummy la(she's a teacher) =)
High school life: School teacher dunno how to teach? Go tuition la
College life: Go help session if you have any problem
Uni life: Prof not good in teaching, find TA, TA dunno how to answer your question, i hug my book and cry
The weather is getting colder and colder. Barely see the sunlight and this make me even more depressing. Raining makes me go emo nemo =(
Always looking forward for the weekends. I fking need to sleep all I can and have heaps of fun. Is mooncake festival this coming saturday. It's plain weird not celebrating with u guys. It has been years we play lantern and eat mooncakes together. I wan snow skin mooncake!! It's also my cousin's wedding this sat. Family is heading down to Alor Setar and I'm stuck here! Guess I have not visit to Alor Setar for many years especially after my uncle passed away =( awww.. he's such a nice person, I heart him so much T_T I always love to attend wedding ceremony and dinner, especially those close relatives. It's the time for family gathering and I simply enjoy it. Remember those "youngster in a table" and forcing uncles go on stage for karaoke?
Somehow I hate to grow up, childhood memories flowed back these few days. I'm so happy to contact back with my primary friends in fb and while looking back those photos, it did reminds me of the good-old-time. Everyday, I'm so anticipate to go to school because I have loads of fun with the classmates. Remember the "old place"? We promised that we'll go back there and fulfill our promise. Although that place have been re-painted, those words still inked inside my heart. Memories is just something that make you feel so comfortable to think of and god know how much I want to go back to the past.
Besides, it seems like it is the breaking up season now. Few of the couples around me did have relationship problems and I hate to see these situations. I just simply don't understand why it's so hard to find someone that you love and he/she loves you back too and yet you guys did not appreciate the given chance. I always wonder, if you know you 2 are not going to have good endings, why even start at the beginning? If you started a relationship, then make it a good endings. I know all these depends on fate and things just don't go that easy but why? (I still insist to live in my fairytale world) Why happily ever after ending just don't happen? I'm so scared to fell into all these again. It's just like a trap that you will never get to exit.
very strawberry emo nemo xin
sorry if i make your mood down =(
University life is not as easy as you can imagine.
Primary school life: xie xie xie boom boom boom...
High school life: Hee hee haa haa 1 day passed ed.
College life: Stress once in a while
Uni life: you think you're enjoying your life but hell not. it's stressful after all.
Primary school life: Get highest mark almost all the time. Thought I'm so clever but hell not.
High school life: 76% A and yet i can't even get straight A for my SPM
College life: 90% A and yet i still not satisfy with my result
Uni life: 94% A. I wanna commit suicide
Primary school life: School teacher all very good 1. If still dun understand, ask mummy la(she's a teacher) =)
High school life: School teacher dunno how to teach? Go tuition la
College life: Go help session if you have any problem
Uni life: Prof not good in teaching, find TA, TA dunno how to answer your question, i hug my book and cry
The weather is getting colder and colder. Barely see the sunlight and this make me even more depressing. Raining makes me go emo nemo =(
Always looking forward for the weekends. I fking need to sleep all I can and have heaps of fun. Is mooncake festival this coming saturday. It's plain weird not celebrating with u guys. It has been years we play lantern and eat mooncakes together. I wan snow skin mooncake!! It's also my cousin's wedding this sat. Family is heading down to Alor Setar and I'm stuck here! Guess I have not visit to Alor Setar for many years especially after my uncle passed away =( awww.. he's such a nice person, I heart him so much T_T I always love to attend wedding ceremony and dinner, especially those close relatives. It's the time for family gathering and I simply enjoy it. Remember those "youngster in a table" and forcing uncles go on stage for karaoke?
Somehow I hate to grow up, childhood memories flowed back these few days. I'm so happy to contact back with my primary friends in fb and while looking back those photos, it did reminds me of the good-old-time. Everyday, I'm so anticipate to go to school because I have loads of fun with the classmates. Remember the "old place"? We promised that we'll go back there and fulfill our promise. Although that place have been re-painted, those words still inked inside my heart. Memories is just something that make you feel so comfortable to think of and god know how much I want to go back to the past.
Besides, it seems like it is the breaking up season now. Few of the couples around me did have relationship problems and I hate to see these situations. I just simply don't understand why it's so hard to find someone that you love and he/she loves you back too and yet you guys did not appreciate the given chance. I always wonder, if you know you 2 are not going to have good endings, why even start at the beginning? If you started a relationship, then make it a good endings. I know all these depends on fate and things just don't go that easy but why? (I still insist to live in my fairytale world) Why happily ever after ending just don't happen? I'm so scared to fell into all these again. It's just like a trap that you will never get to exit.
very strawberry emo nemo xin
sorry if i make your mood down =(

No comments:
Post a Comment