Thursday, September 24, 2009

femurradiusulnatibiapatullafibulahumerus..


okay the title sounds crazy but it's just 3% of the bone list i need to memorize and this chapter is only 10% of the exam and this topic is just 5% of the whole exam. My brain seems to malfunction after slacking for half a yr. It has been 5 months since I last step into the exam hall. Exam is still horrible as it is and I'm still fail to conquer it! =( Or may be, my brain n heart is all filled by you guys and therefore no memory space for the bone list. So is your fault! Get out of my brain now! haha =P k la gtg d. 7.30am exam and it seems like drizzling outside. I have to walk 15 mins to the exam hall!! I hate raining! urgh!


finger crossed that i know how to do the questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment