Tuesday, September 22, 2009

mv =D




I saw this mv in youtube and i love it so much! So meaningful wei.

女)點點的星空 長長的銀河
有你寫過的歌
北半球是冬夜 綿綿下著雪
多想你看見
男)彎彎的彩虹 亮亮的天色
妳是否快樂
抬頭看看天 有我在妳的明天
合)別怕黑 (女:我怕黑)
合)當你想著我
當你唱著歌 在安靜的時刻
男)同一個宇宙
女)有兩個盡頭
合)我 聽見你的感動
合)當你想著我
當你唱著歌 在喧嘩的時刻
男)一個人寂寞
女)兩顆心都懂
合)我 陪在你夢中 擁抱你的溫熱
女)酸酸的想念 甜甜的心願
合)要等你實現
男)越長的時間 我就越能夠肯定
合)你最美(女:我最美)
女)說好了不讓你太擔憂
男)想念妳的溫柔
合)等到再見面 我們也更成熟 再不放手


This line 抬頭看看天 有我在妳的明天 reminds me of a good book: 你, 那边几点?from 敷米浆. =D

You guys back in Malaysia make me stay strong all the time. Whenever I feel down or something, you guys will definitely bright up my day. When I post something in the blog or fb, you guys are the first 1 to response. I feel like we're still in the same place, is just that we din get to meet up. We're still looking at the same sky, same sun & same moon. The only difference is time zone and the weather but who cares? we still chat n keep in touch all this while! When I come back from classes, you guys still awake and lame-ing in fb. When I take nap in the afternoon, you guys r sleeping too. So, there's no time difference actually haha. But i miss mamak session la =( i wan nasi lemak n roti canai n teh-o-ais limau tak mau ice haha. ☺

Thank you for those who wished me during my birthday and showed up in the video! I was so shocked to see Li Ti in the video haha. You guys bring back hell lot of memories, the happy 1, the excited 1,the lame 1, the stress 1, the angry 1, the emo 1 everything! Years of friendship is not easy but we will have more 2 yrs, 5 yrs, even 10 yrs! remember, no matter how far the distance between us, you guys always stay in my heart. ♥


the sentimental xin yi



No comments:

Post a Comment