Show me the bitch!
>
>
>
>
>
here you go!
>
>
>
>
here you go!

Charmaine Yeong Xuen Lin! Happy 19th Birthday! <3>
Meeting you is one of the most wonderful things in my life. We were in the same class in form 3 but we're not that close back then. But somehow, god brought us together and tied us with hell loads of bonds. We sit together throughout form 4 and form 5. We shared a lot of juicy gossips, joy, sorrow, excitement, disappointment, bitter and sweet moments. We shared Michelle Teh too =D When I thought all of us going to be separated after we finished our high school, fate brought us together again. ADP seems more delightful with your existence. We had a few same classes and we gossip non-stop as always. We totally ignored the lecturers =p. We were in the same clubs and work our asses of for tonnes of activities. We swear to diet together but we went for our favorite lunch in the end. And never forget all those sunway shopping trips. We went for our virgin clubbing night together and we danced like nobody business in clubs after that. And this time, we're actually 5 hrs or 4000 miles away but I know ourlove friendship will last forever!







Meeting you is one of the most wonderful things in my life. We were in the same class in form 3 but we're not that close back then. But somehow, god brought us together and tied us with hell loads of bonds. We sit together throughout form 4 and form 5. We shared a lot of juicy gossips, joy, sorrow, excitement, disappointment, bitter and sweet moments. We shared Michelle Teh too =D When I thought all of us going to be separated after we finished our high school, fate brought us together again. ADP seems more delightful with your existence. We had a few same classes and we gossip non-stop as always. We totally ignored the lecturers =p. We were in the same clubs and work our asses of for tonnes of activities. We swear to diet together but we went for our favorite lunch in the end. And never forget all those sunway shopping trips. We went for our virgin clubbing night together and we danced like nobody business in clubs after that. And this time, we're actually 5 hrs or 4000 miles away but I know our
form 5 class trip

port dickson 2009

cy's bday 2009

ADP prom 2009

Noticed our hair length? It took years for our hair to grow and this is definitely the best proof of our friendship! From your zhun boy cut to my yeng bob cut to stupid rebellion shoulder length hair to your gorgeous curvy and my silky straight hair. =D
I LOVE YOU MAINE! =D
with proofs =D
muackss
with proofs =D
muackss


and finally the most recent photo we took at the airport.
I guess the only difference is I'm strong enough for not shedding any tears there =p
I guess the only difference is I'm strong enough for not shedding any tears there =p

Since we can't meet to celebrate your birthday this year,
I would like to dedicate you a birthday song =D
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to Charmaine
Happy Birthday to You
You live in a zoo
You look like a monkey
And you smell like one too.
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to Charmaine
Happy Birthday to You!
Enjoy your last year of teenage bitch! Study hard, play even harder!
Take care of yourself especially during the cold season.
(although I know there's someone that is taking care of you =p)
I would like to dedicate you a birthday song =D
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to Charmaine
Happy Birthday to You
You live in a zoo
You look like a monkey
And you smell like one too.
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to Charmaine
Happy Birthday to You!
Enjoy your last year of teenage bitch! Study hard, play even harder!
Take care of yourself especially during the cold season.
(although I know there's someone that is taking care of you =p)
p/s: I purposely choose those photos without Michelle =P
p/p/s: I know you're 5 hours ahead me
but I insist to post this up at 12.00am at my place =D
p/p/s: I know you're 5 hours ahead me
but I insist to post this up at 12.00am at my place =D

hmm coz you're MIA(Missing in action) for so long. Din on msn, din chat with me. Then never leave comment in my blog or cbox. too much la you. Guess this way work huh, so fast comment d haha. I knew u will miss me hell much, n i definitely can imagine how lonely u're in klang. Is time for you to find some new friends but u better dun forget me bitch!
ReplyDeletep/s u're still MIA as always =P