Monday, February 22, 2010

Happy CNY =)

Alright folks. I know I should have update my blog since long time ago. Well, as usual, I am lazy and was having exams last 2 weeks. Yeap exams during CNY (how pathetic). Oh ya. Happy CNY to everyone and Gong Xi Fatt Cai!!! =) This is the first time I celebrated CNY away from home but it was not that bad. We had potluck for new year's eve and home-cook dishes for the first day of CNY. Delicious meals. We had steamboat with other Malaysians at PUMSA CNY celebration yesterday too. Of course we did gamble and play mahjong too. =) Happy Belated Valentines Day to everyone too! Surprisingly, this is the fifth year I celebrated Single Awareness Day but I'm totally fine with it. Celebrating it with friends is always as nice as celebrating it with your sweetheart. Mic & Maine, remember how we celebrated V-day last year? Nice memories! =) I wish we could celebrate it together this year but sadly 3 of us are in 3 diff countries now. But no worries, we have plenty of time to hang out during summer =) Yesterday was my brother's birthday and we had a small party at home. It's the first time i tried to do fondant and I succeeded!! I'm so happy with the outcome of the cake! =) Once again, Happy 22nd Birthday bro! Hope you enjoyed ur big day and have a smooth sailing year ahead. =) I always love festivals and celebrations. We get to meet and gather with friends and spend quality time together. =) Btw, I cut my fringe and I instantly look 5 years younger haha. You guys should try this method if wanna look younger k? I looked quite retarded actually. =p Will post up all the photos in the next post k? =) Time flies man. 6 months just passed in the blink of an eye. I pretty enjoy the life here so don't worry people and I have not turned into dumb blonde yet (too bad if you're waiting to see this happen to me) =p Alright. This is all i have to update for the time being. Enjoy the rest of CNY holiday and take care! =)


3 more weeks of winter
100 days to go and I'll be back in Msia =)
100 days. 100 days. shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment