snow. snow. and more snow.Okay. So how I spent my 3 weeks long winter break? Well, I went to the sin city with another 6 partner in crime "huamaly members". They are fun people and as usual, we did lots of fun things together =D. We had awesome meals (as in real AWESOME lol) and visited most of the hotels and casinos in Vegas. Well, I'm definitely underage but do I look like I am? So basically I did gamble a little in the casino =p
our hotel. Monte CarloThere are so many hotels and resorts in Vegas. Basically we took 3 whole days to explore the Strip. It's so fun to go around the hotel and take photos. It's even interesting if you watch hangover. We basically almost go to the concierge in Caesar Palace to ask :"You probably get this a lot. This isn't the real Caesar's Palace is it?" LMAO. This could really happen if the line is not that long. lol. And visiting to Vegas is like going around the world. At this second you're at New York and next you will be in Paris already. You can go to Egypt and Venice as well =)
See. Statue of Liberty
And Paris Tower is just behind us =DThe highlight of the trip is actually Grand Canyon! How can you not visit to Grand Canyon if it's only 4 hrs drive from Vegas? Well, we're so afraid that we couldn't make it to there because the weather is bad and the roads might be blocked. But I guess we're the lucky one because Grand Canyon is covered by thick snow and plenty of sunlight the next day after the snow storm. Photos taken are awesome. Memories saved in the brain is even better =) Grand Canyon is just so breath taking and mind blowing!
Lovely sunset.Besides, we went to hoover dam as well. It's pretty cool and we spend 2 hours there, just taking tonnes of photos. A few scenes in Transformers 2 are taken around the dam. The new bypass is just pure awesome.
Oh, we celebrated Xmas in Vegas too. We exchanged presents and had an awesome Xmas eve dinner at Mon Ami Gabi. Watched Le Reve(a famous circus show) at Wynn Hotel too. The show is really stunning and I would love to watch Cirque Du Soleil next time! This trip is just pure awesome. =) Of the jokes we had, the delicious meals we had and the running from Wynn to Monte Carlo in 15 minutes time. Everything is just so fun.As for new year, 6 of us celebrated in Chicago as Lynda left to Atlanta for Aiesec Conference. The trip was pretty awesome too. We went to Navy Pier for countdown. It's so windy there that I have to wear 6 freaking layers. Anyway the 15 minutes long fireworks is definitely worth all the hard work. Went Lincoln Park Zoo out of boredom and it's free! Went Chinatown for some nice Asian food and Schaumburg for Malaysian food. Too bad that they are out of nasi lemak when we reach there. =( I got a haircut in Chinatown too. New year new hairstyle (Not much difference though). Hopefully everything will be fine for everyone in this new year ahead. =) Happy 2010 ppl! (I totally can't believe that I'm turning 20 this year! Time just flies too fast!)
Btw the new semester is starting on Monday and I'm still in my holiday mood. I have been sleeping around 4-6 am everyday and woke up around 3pm. Had my brunch and off to gym (got to get rid of all the weights gained over the holiday). Had dinner around 9-10pm. Play around with friends and off to bed. I will force myself to sleep early tonight lol.
p/s: Mic said that I sound very emo in my blog posts. Don't worry girl, everything is fine and I'm having fun here. Miss you so much biatch! =)
You laugh like a kid and I'm totally loving it. =)


No comments:
Post a Comment