Sunday, February 28, 2010

Chap Goh Mei

Happy Chap Goh Mei! =)

So fast, 15 days of CNY came to an end already. Since young, I like to celebrate CNY because:
1) ANG PAO! Who don't like this?
2) I got at least 1 week of holidays.
3) CNY cookies. You give me any type of CNY cookies, I can finish them! Especially pineapple tarts and Kuih Kepit.
4) Get to meet up with relatives and friends that I don't see often. It's always good to catch up with people and know that they are doing pretty fine and their new year plan. =)
5) Nice CNY food. Especially homecook food =) I don't mind gaining a few pounds eating these =p
6) New Cloth! I can buy new cloth without any reason/excuse =p
7) Fireworks. Illegal but who cares? It's a must! =)
8) It's a new year so anything bad will be left behind.
9) Gamble. Alright, I'm not a big fans of gambling but it brings a lot of fun =)
10) This sounds unrelated to CNY but yes my dad will stay at home most of the time =)

And I felt quite sad everytime CNY came to an end. Anyway, hope everyone had a nice and contented CNY celebration. =) It's China's Valentine's Day too, hope those lovebirds had some romantic moments =) 有情人终成眷属 Btw I realize we get to celebrate 3 valentines day in a month time- 14th FEB, Chap Goh Mei and 14th March and all of them falls on Sunday haha. Have a nice one ppl! =)

Alright, I'm not going to post my photos in this post too because you will never want to see how bad is my dark circles and pimples. So next time k? =) I better get back to my work now. I have 2 assignments due tomorrow. =( Chaoz! Take care. =)


Tell me, it's you.
i'm still waiting right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment