Sunday, July 19, 2009

Vava, Zoe Tzen & Yuet San Momoko

Hey peeps,

Sorry for not updating because of the connection problem. I know I have been away for few days and the countdown will run out of order if i update only 1 post per day for the days left. Therefore the smart ass going to combine 3 precious woods in 1 post. Yes you hear me right, it's WOOD =D Introducing Momoko and Tzen from Hollywood (they're not that holy though =p) and Vava from Bollywood (yes she can dance all day with the tree =D)

hang out after classes =D

How we met each other? Hmm, I knew vava since high school but we weren't that close back in high school. It's all started in ADP. 4 of us and kin chin were in the same English class for 1 day. Yes, 1 day and 4 of us still become best friend and had lunch together almost everyday in the first semester. Back to the English class, momoko and me were upgraded to another English class and therefore we were separated. But wait, momoko and tzen were in the same chem class, momoko and me were in the same eng class, va and tzen were in the same eng class, momo, tzen and eva same calculus class i think. And all of us were in the same computer class! We talk, crap, laugh and sleep in the comp class but the lecturer freaking love us.=D


Usual dating spot: Foh Foh Restaurant. We had so many jokes there. There's where we create "sunflower" for kok fa vava, momo's gas tank partner and tzen's tree boyfriend that left her(i think so). We go there almost every noon and the koko there will serve our drinks before we even order ^^ but guess he had forgot us because we had abandoned him for quite a long time haha. Well things changed abit after tzen left us after the first semester =(. She went to an evil-land where people keep bullying her. We had less and lesser outings after that but our friendship still remain strong. Once in a while, we'll catch a movie together. Haha, remember the takeshi movie? We giggled in the cinema throughout the movie and others might think we went cockoo after watching the god Takeshi. And the 4-glasses-green-tea-spilled-all-over-vava incident? It's so hilarious and sorry la va, I didn't notice the waiter behind me because I'm so into Keanu and tzen sunway trip topic back then. And our countless of lame jokes, from hollywood to bollywood to japanwood. We're such imaginative kids right, miss those moment so much =(.

Takeshi god

And recently, we had our reunion because va is back from the evil kangaroo-land! This lady is so busy and we can only meet her 2 weeks after she's back from aussie. We decided to have lunch in Cabana because we wanted to keep the cake in the fridge miss the food there. Tzen suggested that we buy a small cake and celebrate with vava and I texted momoko to bring vava detour so we can safely keep the cake in the fridge before vava arrive. But momo's phone had no line in the basement therefore 2 of them were walking behind tzen and me! I was so shocked when momoko shouted"LADY!!!!" and I eye signal her. I thought va had saw the cake but it's proven that she's too happy to see all of us and didn't care about the background haha. She was so shocked when she saw a bday cake on her table when she's back from the restroom. Suprise action accomplished =D She was so happy and keep asking how the cake came and we started to lame as usual. We then proceed to H2O to get bubble teas that we're longing for quite some time. Tzen left for class around 2pm while 3 of us went to 12th floor. When we stepped in, va said"Hmm, this's the smell of ADP". Suddenly there's so much memories flash back in my mind, I had my happy and sorrow time there and I am going to leave this place in 3 more weeks =( boohoo! After visited the bald cute Mr Sunda, we had endless of camwhore session in 12 floor. We can't stop laughing and the lecturers were speechless too. haha. I had a great time with them ler.

the lovely woods =D

Gals, you all were the pain killer for me during my stress time in ADP. There must be jokes and laughter whenever I meet you gals. We can laugh for hours and not getting bored of it. I felt so carefree whenever i am with you all. Sorry for the president's meetings and busy time i having back then.

Vava is kidnapped by the kangaroo-land once again and I'm going to meet indiana jones real soon! =( Tzen might be transferring soon too and poor momoko will be alone in msia then. She will be haunting for us whenever she's upset for sure. She's the baby among us and oh-she's-so pitiful la. Sayang la momoko, I buy you starbucks loli k? no more emo nemo =D.

How la, how we going to maintain this friendship? 4 of us in 4 diff places,the only thing that link us up is fairy sensation. =( We must msn skype webcam all the time ya! God know when 4 of us can meet up all again!Take care va, have a safe flight and all the best in your accounting exam =D. And the another 2 woods, you gals are not in the worst situation yet, just bear with it for awhile and everything will be pretty fine. Have faith in yourself! Good luck my -woods! ♥


I HEART YOU WOODS! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment