Hey peeps,
You guys interested in pretty and drop head gorgeous lady?
Introducing
>
>
>
>
>
>
You guys interested in pretty and drop head gorgeous lady?
Introducing
>
>
>
>
>
>
MICHELLE TEH MUN YEE!Well, I knew her since I'm form 1. We were in the same class and I had a very unforgettable moment with her during that time. I was transferred from 1H to IQ
There starts our intimate relationship. We talked non-stop in the class, compete sudoku almost everyday, sleepover at each other house, hang out for movie and shopping sessions, share those juicy secrets and so on. We had our happy time together. Sometimes people look us as lesbian wannabe but who cares? We just love each others too much =D love you mic hehe.
okies. Now she is officially the top 3 finalist in seventeen cover girl 2009.
People, you guys must go and vote for her k?
Don't you think she is so gorgeous in the photo and the video?
Dun hesitate and go vote for her now. The voting still counts
although she is already the top 3.
It's only till tmr. VOTE NOW!

Maine, dun jealous, i got another post for u. =D


No comments:
Post a Comment