Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hey Peeps

It's 15 of July. It's 26 days away from the day. It's a whole new journey for me. It might not be as smooth as how I expect but this can definitely shape me into a better being. It's the pathway I chose. I can't step back at the very last minute. The only thing I can do is to walk forward with full of confidence and hope for the best. Of course, blesses and wishes from you guys had filled my heart. At least I know, whenever I fall, there will always be someone that care for me. Time plays a crucial part, 3 years of time can change a lot of stuffs, from physical to mental aspect. The main purpose of this blog is to keep all of us unite, and decreases the distance between us. I hope that 9400 miles will not be the problem for our friendship and this blog serve the purpose. As for the 26 days left, i will live it to the fullest and note down 26 things that I heart and will definitely miss them while I'm in the States. And to make it interesting, it will be starting of with different alphabets. Ya, 26 things, 26 alphabets! =D

Xin Yi

No comments:

Post a Comment