Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spring Semester Updates! =)

Hello ppl!!! How are you guys? Hope everyone is doing fine! Finally it feels like spring now! Sun is being very hardworking nowadays =)
Time passed real fast! Spring semester is coming to an end, 5 more weeks till dead week! [panic attack!] Alright, seems like I have not update my blog for quite sometime, i gotta post up some tonnes of photos of the semester. * feel free to close this window if you don't feel like looking at my photos =p*

Oh ya, in last post, i mean i'm smoked instead of I smoked. It's a big difference k? I still don't have the gut to take a puff yet, no worries. I am still a good girl =p What I actually mean is I went to Great Smoky National Park during spring break! It's 4 days 3 nights trip and we had a lot of fun there. 9 of us went there in 2 cars. 9 hours of driving! Crazy? Nahh. It's so fun! =)

Smoked

Kentucky Visitor Center
(initial plan is to pee, but ended up camwhoring =p)

more camwhore.
-omg! they fking kick me in my face!-

Finally we reach our cabin! Sunset ridge! It's so huge and comfy! Me likey! =)

The living room. This is just a small part of the cabin.
We have pool table, foosball table, bbq pit, jacuzzi and hot tub!
Hot tub is super cool! And drinking champange in hot tub make ur adrenaline rush x2! =)

Outside the cabin

Patio of the cabin

2nd day- Laurel Fall

Greenbrier
I love the creeeeek so much! So pretty!

love this photo so much!

Day 4- Gatlinburg

Ah Lian Bee and I

Ripley's Believe It or Not

Go-Kart

driver

We went to white water rafting on the 3rd day! It was fun but damn cool! I was soaking wet for almost 2 hours. Great experience I would say! The photos are not with me now, will post up next time. =)

Owh, right after we got back to West Lala at Thursday midnight 2am, we headed to Chicago the next day! Spontaneous-nya! I like! =)

Noticing I'm the only underage and I'm drinking cranberry juice. lol

bee's picture of the day ahah
TB clan bitch fight =p

Dim Sum! =)
Bubble Tea (Checked)
Red Bean Ice (Checked)
Egg Tarts (Checked)
Wanton Mee (Checked)
Happy Stomach! =)

Owh. And Japanese food too!
My spider maki! =)

Alright. I went to Lady Gaga concert early of the semester.
This photo was taken the first time when she ffk-ed us!
Luckily she came back 2 weeks later as promised.
The show was awesome! Gaga-tified! =)

CNY pot-luck =)

Kyle's Bday

Columbus day trip

Sann. Gil. Me
(Future house-mates!) =)

Went to ski during Martin-Luther King Day too!
It was fun although I fell gazillion time and only conquered bunny hill lol

I think that's all for now. I have two 10 page paper due next week and lots of exams to go. Most likely not going to update anytime soon. Don't miss me so much! I will be back in Msia in 2 months time! Oh btw, time really flies! I'm here for 10 months d! Everything is fine here! Don't worry! =) Take care ppl!


You know you love me. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment