Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Yellow!

Just so you know, I'm still alive. No worries.

I've been away for so long, long time and got so much stories to tell. But I guess I must be disappointing you, I'm running out of time so I will just keep everything simple yet precise. (Not like you guys are stalking my life also. haha)

First of all, I have to continue my twilight story. Well personally I think I still prefer Edward over Jacob despite he's having real yummy body. Those who know me very well are definitely not going to be shocked with my preference. You guys should know how much I can sacrifice once I'm in love and it explains all. Anyway, lots of questions going around my mind after watching it. Question 1: Is it really better to have someone love you more than you love him/her? Question 2: Will Bella really be happy if she chose Jacob? Question 3: Why can't love just be as simple as ABC?

I went to Chicago during my Thanksgiving break. Well, FYI, American celebrate Thanksgiving on the 4th Thursday of November and it is a real big thing for them. So i got 5 days off including the weekends. Overall the trip is not bad. I went to this Malaysian restaurant and settle my craving for nasi lemak n char keow tiao. I had assam laksa, mee goreng, teh ais and ABC too! I went real cuckoo when I browsing the menu and so indecisive on what to eat. The food is good and it is consider the best we can have just in 2-3 hours drive distance. I tried the subway and bus services of USA and I have to say that it is way better than those we have back in Malaysia. The schedule is so on time that I missed one of the train when I reached there 30 sec after the time. But luckily they didn't make me wait too long for the next train. I went for Black Friday sales in the outlet. Basically all the shops will have major sales on the midnight of the Friday after Thanksgiving, This is real crazy and I can't imagine myself doing it. I reached the outlet around 10.30PM and I shop till the sun is out. I shop for 8 hrs! I got myself a really warm down puffer jacket and a real cool schoolbag. <3

Okay this is so exciting for me to announce. I SAW SNOW! It's snowing already! It's not like those in movie that the snow is so big chuck like ice cube size but it's cool enough! Someone in fb describe it as breadcrumbs that melt before touching the ground. lol. The weather forecast shows that it's going to snow snow snow tomorrow and I can't wait for it. Especially when the snow start to stack up and it's time for a snowman yo! Although I sounds excited, honestly, I still hate the cold. =( Especially when it rains and the wind is so strong. Wind alert: The winds are expected to become strong and it can go up to 60MPH which equals to 100km/h.

I think so far this is all what I can think of right now. Finals are coming real soon. I have bio lab final this Thursday and 3 finals next week. I'm free from 16th 9pm onwards! I can't wait for the break and vacation to Grand Canyon and Las Vegas. I'm so in the Christmas mood now! Did I mentioned that I bought a white Christmas tree with multicolor light bulbs? It is so cool but I'm really lazy and busy to upload the photo of it . (I promise I'm going to bombard the next post with tonnes of photos!) And we going to exchange presents too! Just like what we did last few yrs but this time we draw who we going to buy the present for but we still don't know who's going to buy for us. Hardcore guessing game is going on yo!

STPM is finally coming till an end and I totally solute all of you that conquered it. Don't care about the results, be it good or bad, at least you guys give it a try! Do pamper yourself a bit after so much of hard work. =D Good luck to those who having finals! It's the last battle for this semester and we can definitely go through it!



I'm crossing the line I drew between us
which I'm not supposed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment