pre warning: this will be a lengthy post without a single photo
I'm so sorry for letting you guys wait for my updates for so long. I have been busy moving house, attending lots of orientation activities, attending parties and meeting up with lots of new friends and there's no internet connection at my house yet. Well, the environment of Purdue is cool. The weather now is perfect. It's windy while the sun is glaring hard so it's not too hot and not too cold. But according to my bro and other seniors, the weather will turn to damn cold in 1 or 2 months. That's so bad man =( The temperature can go down to -30 Celsius! i will freeze wei! Imagine my blood is freeze, my body is freeze, my hand and legs cannot move, i can be the snow man la, with carrot as my nose =p
As for food. Thank god that i'm full all the time which means the portion of the food is so big that i cant sense any feel of hunger. And i never finish up a meal all by myself. Remember the first time i had dinner out with my cousins, i give half of the food to my cousins and i cant even finish the other half portion. Then in the italy restaurant in San Frans, i have not eaten for 12 hours and yet i only ate 1 quarter of the carbonara. How to not grow fat with all these big portion and nice food. Cheese, cheese and cheese, meat meat meat and meat, bread bread bread bread and bread! oh i'm so craving for curry laksa and nasi lemak and roti canai with dhal and a lot more m'sian food now! Who can DHL these food for me?
My apartment is not bad but I still not used to sleep at places other than my house back in Msia. i feel abit creepy at night and my naughty bro keep scare me with ghost story. =( There's still no internet connection and tv cable at my house so i have to stay in my room facing the 4 walls and hugging my soft toy. My bro's fren(male) inherited me a winnie the pooh and i had hugged it for few days till some of the seniors told me that the senior might had hump on that pooh. this is so gross man! but my bro say his fren just put it at the shelf so it's clean. Dilemma man. the winnie is very cute leh. but it might contains some leftover sp**rms. yuck!
Well, classes start tomorrow morning. And the clever Xin Yi register class at the very last minute and I got all the morning classes. I got freaking 7.30am class! Imagine that I have to walk more than 10 minutes to my class early morning during freezing winter! Finger crossed that Biol 203 still have a place for me so i can drop my 7.30am class. Anyone kind please please drop bio class and let me in please! I fking need to get in that class if not i might graduate 1 sem later than scheduled! oh fyi, i will graduate May 2012 which is like 3 years from now. I hope I can graduate earlier la, but if i take summer class means i'm not going back msia. dillema man. msia or graduate earlier. =.=
Guys, how bout the life back in msia? I must be missed out so much of mamak and gossiping session. I miss you guys so much man. I havent get my laptop so there's no webcam session for time being. Do update me k?
The lazy bump,
Xin Yi
Xin Yi

No comments:
Post a Comment